Search
View unanswered posts
Our users have posted a total of
61199 articles
We have 9602 registered users
The newest registered user is
Beulaze

Forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StudentsMetro.com -> About the Site -> Landlord feedback.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 08:54 AM    Post subject: Landlord feedback. Reply with quote

I realize part of your business model is trying to attract landlords... but it would be really awesome if people could post feedback about a landlord, I`ve had a couple of my years at Barrie who have really screwed me over and I`d love to warn other students about them. The only issue there is if someone got evicted for a legitimate reason and just had a chip on their shoulder. I suppose the way to get around that would be require 3 negative rating to allow it to affect the landlords score or something. This does not necessarily need to be implemented into the section that hosts the rooms for rent; In fact I`d suggest against that. It would be more appropriate in another section such as "landlord feedback" or something like that.
andrey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 03:53 AM     Post subject: Reply with quote

ye actually good idea - we have already thought about. Here are some thoughts on this topic. Our business mission is to help students out and create stronger students communities. so we are not here for the landlords and there for it would be fantastic to create feedback for rental section. However, as you correctly mentioned there can be innapropriate or unfair feedback let which can ruin somebodies reputation. Which creates a need to make it possible for the landlords to leave a reply to the tenants comments. But we either don`t want it all to grow into a huge fight between landlord and student proving each other who was right. So the most optimum system that came to my mind in this case is the one ebay has! negative-nutral-positive and come comments +a landlord can leave 1 reply to 1 comment as an option The last problem i c is this, how to make sure that the person who left the feedback did actually leave there? Or at least how to make it possible for the landlord to recongnize if the person who left. Than the landlord would be able to say for himself if the person did live at the place or not. Any ideas?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StudentsMetro.com -> About the Site -> Landlord feedback.
Page 1 of 1
Terms and Conditions FAQ Landlord Registration Business Registration About Us Contact Us
Copyright 2006-2007 StudentsMetro.com - Student Jobs & Textbooks for Sale. All rights reserved. Disclaimer Privacy Policy
Web Development