Search
View unanswered posts
Our users have posted a total of
61199 articles
We have 9602 registered users
The newest registered user is
Beulaze

Forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StudentsMetro.com -> About the Site -> broken jawa
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 08:54 AM    Post subject: broken jawa Reply with quote

The calender is not working correctly as you can see from this screenshot: http://neom.ca/clndr.jpg firefox? Workaround: Hit "Today" then scroll threw the months.
admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:41 AM     Post subject: Reply with quote

I get Not Found when go to he link you gave. And yes, have some problems with Firefox, fixed most of the site for it, but some parts left to do. Thanks for feedback!
neom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:46 AM     Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:47ef407b69="admin"]I get Not Found when go to he link you gave. And yes, have some problems with Firefox, fixed most of the site for it, but some parts left to do. Thanks for feedback! I fixed the link, but I guess you don`t need it now.
andrey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 09:40 AM     Post subject: Reply with quote

It should working fine. We have changed it to regular drop downs. It`s not as fancy right now, but works fine on all platforms
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StudentsMetro.com -> About the Site -> broken jawa
Page 1 of 1
Terms and Conditions FAQ Landlord Registration Business Registration About Us Contact Us
Copyright 2006-2007 StudentsMetro.com - Student Jobs & Textbooks for Sale. All rights reserved. Disclaimer Privacy Policy
Web Development